This GITEX, CyberKnight will focus on IT, OT and IoT device security and highlight the importance of visibility, automated intelligence and segmentation while addressing today’s cybersecurity challenges.
During the show CyberKnight will also showcase its Zero Trust Security methodology – The ZTX Framework, alongside eight market-leading international cybersecurity vendors.
- Crowdstrike – EDR, EPP, Threat Intelligence & IR
- Phosphorus – Enterprise IoT Cybersecurity
- Armis – Agentless IoT & OT Device Security
- Lookout – Mobile Threat Defense & Mobile App Security, CASB, SASE and Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA)
- Illumio – Zero Trust Microsegmentation
- Cyware – SOAR + TIP
- Arista – NDR, Secure Segmentation & Connectivity, and Network Packet Brokers for Visibility and Security
- HelpSystems – Data Classification, Email Security, Managed File Transfer, VA PT
- RedSeal – Cyber Risk Modelling
“GITEX is the largest and the most prominent technology show in the Middle East. Historically, information security has remained one of the key areas of focus during the technology week. As a trusted cybersecurity advisor to enterprises and government organizations in the region, being present at the show is essential for us as well as our participating vendors, who, collectively, will be supporting with one of the largest stand footprints at the event. We are looking forward to meeting with our strategic customers and partners at the show next week”, commented Olesya Pavlova, VP of Marketing at CyberKnight.