Acronis has debuted a new Advanced Data Loss Prevention (DLP) pack for Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, a game-changing solution that shields managed service providers (MSPs) and businesses of all sizes from data leakage. Notably, the solution does not require months for deployment, and highly skilled teams to maintain it.
Drawing from decades-long experience enabling MSPs in data protection, this expansion resolves the main obstacles hindering the broader adoption of DLP solutions: grueling roll-out and cumbersome ongoing administrative execution.
Acronis Advanced DLP
The integration of behavioral-based DLP capabilities into the Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud platform is what extends its ability to deliver unified data protection, cybersecurity and management across systems, data and workloads regardless of their location. It offers an unparalleled range of cyber protection capabilities that span the NIST cybersecurity framework from Identification to Recovery to ensure business continuity in the face of cybercriminals, insider risk threats or technology failure.
The Early Access version of Acronis Advanced DLP:
- Protects sensitive data transferred via a wide array of user and system connections including for example, instant messaging and peripheral devices.
- Uses the same, unified Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud console and agent for data visibility and classification.
- Offers out-of-box data classification templates for common regulatory frameworks including GDPR, HIPAA and PCI DSS.
- Provides continuous monitoring for DLP incidents with multiple policy enforcement options, enabling ongoing automated policy adjustment to business-specifics.
- Includes robust audit and logging capabilities, giving administrators the ability to respond effectively to DLP events and conduct post-breach forensic investigations.
With a single platform and agent enabling this highly accessible form of DLP, both MSPs and businesses will benefit from faster, easier deployment and time-to-value, while avoiding all the most common threats to data. These same benefits can be accrued by larger organizations needing immediate protection while evaluating more complex and sophisticated DLP programs with multi-year implementation cycles.
Acronis Early Access Program
This new Advanced DLP technology is now available in an Early Access Program via Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud. Existing Acronis customers and partners using the platform can provision and trial the solution at no cost.