Cyway, a Cybersecurity solutions provider specializing in identity-centric and cloud security, and Ericom Software, a leading provider of Zero Trust cloud cybersecurity solutions and developer of the ZTEdge SASE Platform, announce they have entered a distribution partnership to offer Ericom’s Zero Trust security solutions to Cyway’s Channel across the Middle East. Ericom’s Remote Browser Isolation and its ZTEdge SASE platform will be delivered on the Ericom Global Cloud, which offers simple, fast, local access to the Zero Trust security controls needed to protect today’s distributed workforces.
With the increase in the frequency and severity of ransomware attacks on organizations and their remote workers, the need to adopt a Zero Trust security approach via a cloud-first Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) platform have become vital for organizations across the globe. Koshy Oommen, Director of Operations at Cyway commented, “Cyway, as part of its expansion strategy and vision to strengthen its Cybersecurity portfolio in protecting the device attack surface, has partnered with Ericom to provide Zero Trust controls such as RBI and ZTEdge SASE platform to its Channel partners.”
Ericom’s Zero Trust Remote Browser Isolation (RBI) cloud security solution prevents phishing attacks, ransomware, zero-day malware, and other advanced web threats from reaching endpoints by executing active web content in a remote, isolated container in the Ericom Global Cloud. Whether users browse to a malicious site independently or by clicking a URL embedded in a phishing email, they are completely safe since no web content is ever executed directly on their devices. An interactive media stream representing the website is sent to a device’s browser, providing a safe, fully interactive, seamless user experience. Websites launched from URLs in emails can be rendered in read-only mode to prevent users from entering credentials for additional phishing protection. Attached files are sanitized before being transmitted to endpoints, ensuring that malware within downloads cannot compromise users’ devices.
ZTEdge includes a broad set of capabilities that support multiple ZTEdge use cases, including:
- Identifying Users and Authenticating Devices:Connecting the right people and devices to the right applications and resources.
- Secure Web and Internet Access:Protecting users, and their devices, as they interact with the web and email.
- Secure Remote Private Application Access: Providing a simple way to connect remote workers with private cloud or on-premises applications.
- SaaS Application Access:Controlling access to public cloud apps like Office 365 or Salesforce, eliminating credential theft risks, and restricting data sharing privileges.
- Network Protection and Monitoring:Segmenting and monitoring networks to stop threats like ransomware spread, and detecting, blocking, and remediating intrusions.
- User-Branch-Internet Connectivity:Securely inter-connecting offices and enabling local internet breakouts to eliminate traffic backhauling and improve performance.
“Ericom Software is delighted to work with Cyway, who has a tremendous track record in growing business through its partner ecosystem,” said Matthew Howes, Director of Channels, EMEA, at Ericom Software. “Ericom continues to invest heavily in the region, including growing our data center footprint in the Middle East to ensure excellent performance as well as to satisfy customers’ data residency and sovereignty requirements, and our new relationship with Cyway will further accelerate the growth of our locally delivered Zero Trust cloud security solutions.”