Qualys has introduced Qualys SaaS Detection and Response (SaaSDR), which provides a single console for IT and security teams to gain continuous visibility, security and compliance of critical SaaS apps.
Powered by the FedRAMP-authorized Qualys Cloud Platform, Qualys SaaSDR streamlines and automates the process of managing SaaS security, risk and compliance. The result is automated, up-to-date inventory and control over SaaS apps, folders and documents to prevent malicious or unintended exposure of sensitive information and deliver a deep understanding of the SaaS apps’ compliance posture. The initial release will provide native support for Google Workspace, Microsoft Office 365, Zoom and Salesforce.
With Qualys SaaSDR, enterprises have a single solution to manage their SaaS apps, providing:
• User and Device Visibility – Automatically inventory SaaS application users and user groups (internal and external) along with the files and folders users own and can access. It also gathers detailed information on endpoints, such as an asset’s details, location, running services, installed software and more, all in a single, unified view.
• Powerful Access Controls – Get complete control over users and data access rights to quickly review and granularly assign the proper access levels – all from a single interface.
• Data Exposure Insights – Shine a spotlight on SaaS applications and third-party apps to immediately identify security weaknesses like incorrect permissions, at-risk files, file changes, misconfiguration issues, critical vulnerabilities, and exploits using advanced threat intelligence.
• Security and Compliance Posture – Realize continuous and automated security posture and configuration assessments for SaaS applications along with enforcement of compliance aligned with industry benchmarks like O365 via CIS, PCI-DSS, NIST, and CIS.
• Assess Risk – Leverage the Qualys Cloud Platform to correlate SaaS application data insights such as user access rights and data exposure, with additional security telemetry, like user location, time of access, file changes, host vulnerabilities and configurations, advanced threats, and more to manage risk.
In the second half of 2021, Qualys will add proactive response capabilities such as alerting on data exposure and automated remediation to the app so customers can fix compliance and exposure issues and automatically patch misconfigurations, vulnerabilities and threats with one click. Qualys will also add support for additional solutions such as Slack, GitHub and Microsoft Teams, along with customized controls to enable targeted security posture assessments.
SaaSDR is generally available; pricing starts at $20 per user per SaaS application.