McAfee today announced the general availability of McAfee MVISION Insights, which helps stop threats before the attack. MVISION Insights provides actionable and preemptive threat intelligence by leveraging McAfee’s cutting-edge threat research, augmented with sophisticated Artificial intelligence (AI) applied to real-time threat telemetry streamed from over 1 billion sensors. The integration of MVISION Insights significantly enhances the capabilities of McAfee’s endpoint security platform by managing the attack surface, preventing ransomware and aiding security teams to easily investigate and respond to advanced attacks.
“CISOs want an answer to a fundamental question: How truly protected they are against the latest adversarial campaign targeting their organization,” said Ash Kulkarni, executive vice president and chief product officer of the enterprise business group at McAfee. “Our latest endpoint security innovation, MVISION Insights, delivers the industry-first actionable threat intelligence so organizations can preempt an attack rather than scramble to contain a breach.”
McAfee’s endpoint security platform incorporates MVISION Insights and integrates multiple proven and new innovations to help deliver the following key customer outcomes:
• Preempt attacks by “shifting-left” (engaging early) in the attack lifecycle with security posture scores, configuration assessment and automated policies and updates
• Prevent ransomware and other advanced malware with integrated native OS controls, behavioural blocking, exploit prevention, machine learning and file-less threat defence.
• Simplify investigation and response to sophisticated threat campaigns with unified Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) capabilities that include continuous monitoring, multi-sensor telemetry, AI-guided investigations, MITRE ATT&CK mapping and real-time hunting
• Diminish the impact of an attack with enhanced remediation capabilities, which can roll back the destructive effect of a ransomware attack by restoring affected files and negating the need for system reimaging.
• Gain operational efficiencies with a cloud-delivered and unified endpoint solution that reduces total cost of operations and complexity.